Diagnostic & Preventative – What is the first thing I should do to make sure I will have a beautiful healthy smile?
Patients ask us about various new toothpastes and toothbrushes and which one is the best. The truth is, one of the easiest way to maintain your oral health is daily oral hygiene (including twice a day brushing and flossing). Couple that with the regularly scheduled professional cleanings and examinations and majority of people will have good dental health for life. For this, we provide
- Fluoride Treatments
- Periodontal (gum) Treatments
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Oral cancer screenings
- Product recommendations that suit your needs
- State-of-the-Art intraoral cameras that shows patients what we are looking at and better understand treatment needs and options.
Restorative – I did all that and still have dental issues. Now what?
Even after all the regular preventive maintenance, you may need further treatment to correct some issues. We offer various restorative treatments for teeth that show damage or decay. We will try to strengthen and protect the remaining natural tooth structure, as much as we can. When we can’t, we have the latest in the restorative techniques to give you new natural looking teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Nobody needs to know you had a cavity!
- Root Canals – To save teeth when they can be saved
- Posts and build up fillings – To restore broken down teeth
- Crowns – To correct chipped or fractured teeth
- Extractions- To remove teeth that cannot be saved
- Bridges – To fill the gap due to missing/removed teeth
- Implants- to replace lost teeth
- Reline and Repair Denture
- Partial Dentures
Cosmetic – My teeth are healthy but I want to make them look better.
Beautiful looking teeth improve your appearance and give you confidence in social settings. Dentistry has advanced to the level where an expert dentist can create beautiful natural looking teeth that will enhance your smile and boost your confidence. We offer,
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
We provide all this in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. We realize some patients do not like the idea of a drill near their mouth. At Pai Dental, we know how to make it easy for you to get the necessary treatment with no stress. We offer personal tablets for you to watch movies or catch up on missed TV shows. Or you can just relax listening to music of your choice setup just for your operatory. You can use soft blankets and comfortable neck pillows, soft memory foam upholstered dental chairs and much more. We want your experience at Pai Dental to be enjoyable and relaxed and will try do all we can to make it happen.